..."And He said to Him, 'FOLLOW ME'"... Luke 5:27
The Lord says FOLLOW ME...
and I add...
- After _____ happens
- When you have $_____
- When you are ____ years old
- When you can talk a few others into coming with you
- After you have rested
- When you are not doing anything else (like that EVER happens)
- When you "feel" prepared or ready
- Once you have been trained
- When you get their approval (whoever they might be)
- When you are comfortable
- Once I give you an itinerary
You won't know the who, what, when, where and how at first but you will be "FOLLOWING HIM" and there is nothing more fabulous!!
In an attempt to see the who, what, when, where, and how of HIS LIFE, start in the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John in the Bible) and simply FOLLOW HIS LEAD AND EXAMPLE.
Because of His Grace,
P.S. everyone's "Follow Me" doesn't look the exact same... how boring would that be!?