The Windy City

We snuck away over the long weekend for a last hoorah before I start in the big girl working world :) We had some airline credit from when we got delayed in Ghana and off we went to the Windy City!! I had never been there before and Jer had only gone when he was young. I loved it there!! Take me back in the winter and I might have a different opinion :)

We rode on trains...
 ate deep dish pizza...
 visited the big bean (AKA "cloud gate")...



 ate at a very nice restaurant with a FABULOUS view of the city and Lake Michigan (Thank you Millers!!)...




 of course Jer gets the strangest thing on the menu... foie gras on creme brulee 
(no comment)...




cheered on the Cubs at Wrigley field...





 strolled on Navy Pier...

 visited the Hershey store (now you're speaking my language)...
visited Marilyn right in the middle of downtown...


enjoyed lots of quality time over meals in the city...


 soaked in the view of the beautiful river through the city...

and got icecream at the Buckingham fountains...




Overall, much needed time with my hunny!!

By far my favorite part of Chicago...... CULTURAL DIVERSITY!!


"Then I saw another angel flying in midair, and he had the eternal gospel to proclaim to those who live on the earth-
-to every nation, tribe, language and people." ~Revelation 14:6

Because of His Grace,
Kristin

Comments

Popular Posts