Special Request

Sweet children and beds at the orphanage we will be staying at in Ghana.

Please consider donating twin sheets or plastic mattress covers for the children's beds. They have had trouble with bed wetting and damaging the mattresses. Please email me at kristin.a.lusby@vanderbilt.edu if you would like to donate or leave a comment on here! Thank you so much for walking this journey with us.
 "For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in." Matthew 25:35 
In the season of gift giving, I challenge you to evaluate your giving and have a significant conversation with ONE person (or more if you like :) about giving to an individual in NEED together instead of buying something for each other. It could be a significant other, best friend, or child. Children LOVE to be a part of something bigger than them. It doesn't have to be with us but take the EXTRA step this year. I promise you it is extremely rewarding.


Blessings,
 Kristin and Jeremy

Comments

  1. Love to you my dearest friends. We can't wait to meet you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts