Beebe Boys

Tonight we had a going away party for some very sweet friends... The Beebes... they are moving to GHANA in 2 weeks to GO BE A BLESSING to the people there!!





Robin (the momma) has traveled with me to Guatemala and has been instrumental in mentoring me through her wisdom and the way she lives her life by continually pouring it out for others.
While living in Ghana, the boys will attend Faith Roots International Academy!! In an effort to help them with school administrative fees, book fees, uniform, transportation, and school lunches, we are looking for sponsors at $50/ month for each boy. The boys would be great pen pals with kids or even a Sunday or regular school classroom. If you are interested in blessing these boys and investing not only in their education but in their future, please leave a comment or email sponsorship@cityofrefugeoutreach.com.

Mason
Franklin
Weston
Braden
Godwin  


 I have had the privilege of watching Mason mature over the past few years through youth group. He truly is an amazing young man! He has written a song about how his heart has been broken for the least of these. The 4 oldest boys have a band and you can hear the fabulous song they have recorded on this video...



Thank you Beebes for answering the call to go! 

 "The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household to the land I will show you.“I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you; I will make your name great, 
 and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.:
-Genesis 12:1-3

If you would like to follow the Beebes in Ghana, here is their blog: 

Comments

Popular Posts