My name is..

.. "Who told you that you were naked?
 Have you eaten from the tree that I commanded you not to eat from?"
- Genesis 3: 11
 
Who told you that you were naked (not enough, fearful, anxious, abandoned, boring, any other name we choose to live out of that He did not give to us). Because I for sure did not tell you that?- GOD
 
On Sunday night, I was challenged to write on a name tag the name I most live out of. The one that drives my emotions, decisions, and behaviors. The Lord kept whispering... WHO gave you that name because I for sure did not call you that.We nailed them to the cross over time and then we were to write our new "name", the one given to us in Eden... our Beloved name on the new tag.


 
My new tag is still lying blank in Genesis 3.  I am on the trail to the tree in this Lenten season. My old name needs to be crucified daily really. I am lying in the tomb. I long for a new name.
To LIVE out of a place of freedom and belovedness.
 
What is the name you live out of? Did He give it to you or did the world ?
 
I can see it just over the horizon... Ressurection is coming. New names are coming!!
 
"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!"
- II Corinthians 5:17

Comments

Popular Posts